ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an office based, sales role where the role holder will be required to seek and build relationships with corporate customers, forming new partnership opportunities. This will involve making out-reach calls to trigger sales generation as well as keeping in touch with existing customers to persuade them to repeat their Crystal Maze experience.
They will be required to convert enquiries from potential customers and in doing so, promote and sell the MAZE and event space available at The Crystal Maze Live Experience. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will be passionate about providing exceptional customer service and demonstrate a proven ability to achieve sales targets and drive increased revenue opportunities.
In addition, you will also support the Corporate Sales Manager with a range of administrative duties, this will include the coordination and organisation of events. To do so, you will be adaptable, well organised and possess excellent communication skills, using these to build strong working relationships with both new and existing customers.
WHAT YOU’RE HERE TO DO
Your key responsibilities are;
• Set up a corporate sales database
• Make out-bound calls to identify new partnership opportunities with corporate customers, making them aware of the Maze Experience and work with the Corporate Sales Manager to convert into bookings.
• Contacting previous customers and converting to a repeat booking
• Contacting companies who have previously booked to expand our offering to further departments
• Contacting event agencies to promote the Maze Experience
• Tracking enquiries and making follow-up calls daily in accordance with follow up deadlines.
• Liaising with corporate customers in respect of co-ordination of event bookings ensuring all requirements are captured in advance of the event taking place
• Assisting the Corporate Sales Manager in achievement of monthly sales revenue targets.
• Show pre-event and after booking care
• Offering general sales related support & administration to the Corporation Sales Manager.
• Integrating and maintaining positive relations with the broader venues team through the effective relay of information concerning events running.
• Be onsite contact for the event, working with the Duty Manager to ensure the group have a point of contact and create a fun experience.
Skills and Experience
• Demonstrable out-reach sales experience within a sales environment
• Ability to tailor a sales solution for the client, based on their requirements and the event space we have available
• Excellent customer service experience, ideally gained within a corporate environment
• Solid administrative experience
• Well organised with strong attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills including a confident and enthusiastic telephone manner
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE/KNOW
• Excellent verbal communication skills and a warm, friendly manner
• Punctual, reliable and able to take initiative
• Passionate and driven to achieve targets
• Able to receive feedback and put this into action
• Resilient with the ability to be able to adapt to change
• A keen interest in personal development
• Strong attention to detail and problem-solving ability
• Professional and personable conduct
• A ‘can do’ approach, good work ethic and willingness to learn
• Good team working and collaboration.
• Outgoing and personable individual who is confident to pick up the phone and talk to others.
And will be required to promote and adhere to the company workplace core values;
• Customer Commitment
• Personal Accountability
Skills and Knowledge
• A full knowledge of MS Office
• Industry experience
• Event Operation experience
Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
£21,000 per annum
Closing date for applications: 31st July 2019