Three lucky members of the public, during the first two weeks of opening, will have the chance to get their hands on some diamond bling hidden within our famous zones – Aztec, Industrial, Futuristic, and Medieval. In place of three of our iconic crystals will be a beautiful £400 diamond set letter pendant which would be made in a choice of 9 carat white, rose or yellow gold, a classic pair of diamond earrings set in 18 carat white gold worth £1,082, or a 0.71 carat diamond engagement ring with diamond band set in platinum worth £3,194 (or a one carat diamond tennis bracelet valued at £1,650, if you aren’t getting engaged!) – diamonds really are Mumsie’s best friend!
Purely Diamonds, a British family run business is based in Farringdon, a stone’s throw away from London’s diamond district of Hatton Garden. The business has been a leader of diamond jewellery production for over 40 years with multiple awards under their belt including Retailer of the Year 2019 and Best Bridal Jewellery in 2020. With such a reputation, their diamonds were the crystal-clear choice to place within the Maze for unsuspecting players to find.
The exhilarating immersive experience, based on the popular nineties’ TV game show and one of London and Manchester’s top interactive attractions, will be reopening their doors to the public on May 20th and have maintained their range of health and safety measures, in line with latest Government guidance, to ensure all visitors have a joy-filled experience whilst on their diamond hunts within the attraction.
Tom Lionetti-Maguire, CEO & Founder of Little Lion Entertainment Limited, Creators of The Crystal Maze LIVE Experiences, said: “It’s no secret that we love our crystals here at The Crystal Maze and what better way to celebrate our reopening on May 20th than by treating our customers and giving three lucky people the opportunity to get their hands on our beautiful diamond prizes from Purely Diamonds!”
Emelie Tyler, Managing Director of Purely Diamonds said: “Receiving diamonds is a real thrill and so this partnership works perfectly, as you can play for the chance to win your very own beautiful crystals that will last a lifetime.”
The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience will continue to operate safety measures across both attractions to guarantee that visitors experience high levels of safety standards whilst still making sure fun is at the heart of the Maze. All safety measures can be found on the website and include:
- Temporary changes to the group make up – teams will need to be made up of a single booking and there will be no mixed teams. The minimum booking number will be for 4 people.
- Teams will need to adhere to the rule of six or two households.
- Guests may be asked to take part in non-invasive temperature checks.
- Arrival times will be 30 minutes early and to limit contact with other teams, and there will be new arrival, waiting, and briefing areas.
- Guests will need to wear their face coverings whilst in the maze unless they are exempt.
- Clear signage and floor markings to help staff and visitors maintain a safe distance from each other within the Maze.
- Reduced capacity to limit the amount of people in the attraction at once to assist with social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day, focusing on high frequency touch points.
- Installation of fixed hand sanitiser stations throughout the destination.
- New hygiene screens at many counters to separate guests from staff members.
Check The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience social channels or website for the most up to date information and to book your ticket. All bookings must be made in advance.