Little Lion Entertainment / The Crystal Maze Tickets
Little Lion Entertainment/ The Crystal Maze Tickets – Consumer Terms And Conditions
In these terms and conditions “LLE” refers to Little Lion Entertainments Limited
1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use and cannot be exchanged, transferred or sold on for profit. Breach of this condition will entitle to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of an administration fee per ticket, an administration fees per order and/ or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable.
3. To prevent fraud and protect LLE and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets. Failure to supply these may result in the cancellation of your tickets
4. You must inform LLE of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are included in these Terms and Conditions. Our preferred method to contact you is email. You should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
5. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate, but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
6. All shows are recorded using CCTV for the health and safety of you and our staff. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself.
7. Purchasing tickets to The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience London ensures that you agree to our disclaimer. This can be viewed here.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
8. Tickets may be despatched to you electronically or are available for collection at the admissions area.
9. Tickets must be shown on either a digital device or printed when arriving at the attraction. Please ensure you have access to either of these on arrival as we will not admit customers without a valid ticket.
10. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected, and any corrections are discretionary. Refunds are not available.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS AND REFUNDS
11. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased. Other than for the reasons set out in these Terms and Conditions.
CANCELLATION, CHANGE OR POSTPONEMENT OF AN EVENT
12. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of LLE. LLE cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
13. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
14. If LLE cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, or show time, LLE will try to inform you. This will usually be contacted by letter for phone bookings or email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
15. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, LLE will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by the LLE you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Administration Fees are not refundable in these circumstances
16. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances.
ATTENDING A SHOW
17. LLE has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event/show (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
18. Admission to a show is always subject to any terms, conditions or rules of LLE. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then LLE may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
19. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the show). LLE has the rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
19a. Pregnancy strictly prohibits participation. Pregnancy strictly prohibits participation. This includes those who become pregnant between booking their ticket and playing the maze.
19b. The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience London is strictly aged 18+. Customers aged under 18 will not be allowed to play and no refund will be offered/given.
19c. Upon arrival at The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience you will be required to sign a health and safety waver. Failure to sign this will result in you being unable to play the attraction, and no refund will be offered. This is in line our health and safety policy.
20. Latecomers to the show may not be admitted, please arrive 30 minutes before the time stated on your ticket.
21. The Crystal Maze is a physical attraction, if you are doubtful that you may be able to complete the maze please contact [email protected] for more information.
22. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
23. The Maze can be played in groups of a maximum of 8 people. If you purchase less than 8 tickets for your selected group/ timeslot you may have additional players added to your group.
24. Your information will not be shared outside of Little Lion Entertainments and The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
25. If you have registered, with LLE and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further material, please email [email protected]
26. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
27. LLE cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, LLE does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
28. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than LLE, The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience and you.
29. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and LLE are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
30. Pricing is subject to change at any time and without notice.
GIFT TICKET/ VOUCHERS
31. Your gift ticket/ voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Tickets must be booked and redeemed within this period.
32. Your gift ticket/ voucher is only valid at the maze venue you select and cannot be transferred to other mazes. Please check your gift ticket/ voucher carefully before purchasing or redeeming.
33. Gift tickets/ vouchers are non-refundable under any circumstances.
34. Gift tickets are redeemable for one ticket unless otherwise stated. No cash value, or change will be given.
Still confused? Then please contact Little Lion Entertainments Customer Services using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we’ll see what we can do to help.
Address: 10-14 White Lion Street, Angel, London, N1 9PD
Telephone: 0161 791 0727
Email: [email protected]