LITTLE LION MANCHESTER/ THE CRYSTAL MAZE LIVE EXPERIENCE
In these terms and conditions “LLM” refers to Little Lion Manchester Limited
1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use and cannot be exchanged, transferred or sold on for profit. Breach of this condition will entitle LLM to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability
2. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of an administration fee per ticket, an administration fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable.
3. To prevent fraud and protect LLM and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets. Failure to supply these may result in the cancellation of your tickets.
4. You must inform LLM of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are included in these Terms and Conditions. Our preferred method to contact you is email. You should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
5. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate, but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
6. We operate a dynamic pricing model, meaning that prices may go up or down. Throughout the year we may offer seasonal promotions and discounts. The price of your ticket(s) will be confirmed at the time of booking.
7. All shows are recorded using CCTV for the health and safety of you and our staff. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience.
8. Purchasing tickets to The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience London ensures that you agree to our disclaimer. This can be viewed here.
9. If you are making the booking on behalf of others in your group, it is your responsibility to ensure that these additional players agree to these terms and are in receipt of all relevant information relating to the booking. LLM shall not be responsible if members of your group are unable to participate in the Experience as a result of you failing to provide them with all the relevant information.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
10. Tickets will be despatched to you electronically, please ensure a valid email address is provided at checkout.
11. Tickets must be printed or displayed on a digital device when arriving at the attraction.
12. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected, and any corrections are discretionary. Refunds are not available.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS AND REFUNDS
13. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased. Other than for the reasons set out in these Terms and Conditions.
CANCELLATION, CHANGE OR POSTPONEMENT OF AN EVENT
14. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of LLM. LLM cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
15. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
16. If LLM cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, or show time, LLM will endeavour to inform you in advance of the event time. Customers will usually be contacted by email, however in urgent cases contact may be by phone.
17. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved by LLM you will be given the option of either exchanging your tickets for a new date/location or crediting the value of your booking for use at a future time.
18. If an event is cancelled by LLM you will be offered the above options (point 16) or if these options are unsuitable you may be offered a refund. Please note that any administration and transaction fees are not refundable in these circumstances
19. Should you or any member of your party need to cancel your booking once it has been confirmed, the party leader must immediately contact the provider of your ticket. As soon as you cancel, your tickets will become void and non-redeemable. We regret it is not possible to make refunds in respect of cancelled bookings.
20. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”. In these booking conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we (LLM) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
21. During the COVID-19 global pandemic customers book in full knowledge of the changeable circumstances set by current government legislation.
22. Should a change in current legislation mean that you are no longer able to attend an event LLM will offer to rebook you for a future event once legislation allows. LLM are unable to offer a refund under such circumstances.
23. Should a change in legislation force the closure of a venue, all affected customers will have their booking account credited with the value of their tickets for future use once legislation allows. LLM are unable to offer a refund under such circumstances.
24. Except where outlined above, no refunds will be offered under any circumstances.
ATTENDING A SHOW
25. LLM has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
26. Admission to a show is always subject to any terms, conditions or rules of LLM. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then LLM may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
27. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the show). LLM will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
28. Pregnancy strictly prohibits participation. This includes those who become pregnant between booking their ticket and playing the maze.
29. The Crystal Maze Manchester is only open to customers aged 13+. Customers aged under 18 must be accompanied by a playing adult with a valid ticket. 13-17 year olds attending without an accompanying adult will not be able to play and no refund will be offered/ given.
30. Upon arrival at The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience you will be required to sign a health and safety waiver. Failure to sign this will result in you being unable to play the attraction, and no refund will be offered. This is in line our health and safety policy.
31. Please arrive 30 minutes before the time stated on your ticket. Latecomers may not be admitted and no refund will be offered.
32. The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience is a physical attraction, if you are doubtful that you may be able to complete the maze please contact [email protected] for more information.
33. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age if appropriate.
34. The Maze can be played in groups of a maximum of 8 people. If you purchase fewer than 8 tickets for your selected group/ timeslot you may have additional players added to your group.
34.a. During the response to COVID-19 groups will not be made up of mixed bookings and you will only play with the group you have booked for. Once restrictions and legislation are relaxed we will begin to allow mixed bookings again.
35. Your information will not be shared outside of Little Lion Entertainments and The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
36. If you have registered, with LLM and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further material please email [email protected]
37. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
38. LLM cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, LLM does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
39. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than LLM, The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience and you.
40. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and LLM are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
41. Pricing is subject to change at any time and without notice.
GIFT TICKET/ VOUCHERS
42. Your gift ticket/ voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Tickets must be booked and redeemed within this period.
Gift Vouchers Purchased on or after 8th June 2020
43.Gift Vouchers are non-refundable under any circumstances.
43a. The value of a Gift Voucher is redeemable against the face value of tickets in your basket, if the value of your basket is higher than the value of your voucher you will need to pay the difference in balance.
43b. Should the value of your Gift Voucher exceed the amount in your basket the remaining balance will be stored as credit which can be used against a future booking. No cash value, or change will be given.
Gift Tickets Purchased before 8th June 2020
44.Your Gift Ticket is only valid at the Maze venue selected and cannot be transferred to other Mazes. Please check your Gift Ticket carefully before purchasing or redeeming.
45. Gift Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances.
46. Gift Tickets are redeemable for one ticket unless otherwise stated. No cash value, or change will be given.
SIX APPEAL OFFER
47. This offer is subject to our regular ticket Terms and Conditions.
48. The offer can not be used in conjunction with any other offers or with any purchases made through a third party.
49. Offer Valid until 25th October 2020, tickets must be bought and redeemed before this date.
50. Offer can not be retroactively applied to existing bookings.
51. The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience reserves the right to end the offer before 25th October.
52. This offer applies to standard tickets, of groups of 6 and cannot be used for any other group sizes.
53. Still confused? Then please contact LLM Customer Services using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we’ll see what we can do to help.
54. Address: The Crystal Maze Experience, Stage 2 (Off Lower Byrom Street), Manchester, M3 4JP
Telephone: 0161 791 0727
Email: [email protected]