We have launched a money can’t buy prize to design a game that will be fully developed and brought to life inside the award-winning attraction.
Staying true to our promise to make the experience as immersive as possible, the attraction is calling all superfans to submit their game designs and ideas by Friday 31st January*. Once chosen, the winner will work with the mazes creative team to develop the name, mechanics, look and feel bringing to life their vision inside the London maze.
From lazers and giant ball pits, to flying rockets and spinning planets, over the years, the attraction based on the hit 90s TV show has introduced more than 100 different games to its London and Manchester mazes, sparing no cost or limit on creativity when it comes to developing the ultimate experience for players.
The shortlisting process will take place during the month of February by the founder of the attraction, Tom Lionetti Macguire, the Product Director, Jon Crawley, as well as Digital Spy. Once the top designs have been selected, voting for the winner will be over to the public to decide.
Useful information to think about when working on designs:
● A typical games room is between 10 and 40m²
● The challenge must be possible to complete in under 3 minutes by a single person
● Challenges can be physical, mental or skills-based – ideally, it would combine several of these elements
● Think about which zone your game would work best in: Aztec, Medieval, Future or Industrial
● Don’t forget that the team needs to be able to see the action – so think about where the windows could go
You might have seen the TV show, played for real at the attraction (more than once) but have you ever thought about what game you’d create if you had the chance?
To find out more and to submit your designs please visit https://the-crystal-maze.com/games/ where full terms and conditions can be found.
*Full terms and conditions apply.