Rocky Horror Competition Ts and Cs
Little Lion Entertainment – Crystal Maze and Rocky Horror Picture Show– Social Media Promotion May 2023
18+ UK only. Prize draw ends 23:59 on 29/05/23. Internet access required. 24 hours to claim.
Full Terms & Conditions
By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. Please note nothing in these Terms restricts the participant’s statutory rights as a consumer and if required advice can be obtained from a Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau for further information relating to these statutory rights.
Promoter: Little Lion Entertainment, 22 – 32 Shaftesbury Ave, London, W1D 7EU
- This prize draw is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Little Lion Entertainment (“Promoter”), its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- The prize draw will run from 24th May 2023 to 23:59 on 29/05/2023 inclusive (“Promotional Period”). Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- Internet access required and entrants must have an active public Facebook account. If you do not have an account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person, per social media platform (Facebook) will be counted, regardless of the number of Facebook comments made during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Facebook account used. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required.
- Entrants entering the promotion must have a public profile Facebook account.
- Any entries received from private accounts on Facebook will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account, participants must amend their account settings to a public account in order for their entry to be accepted.
- You must continue to keep your social media account on a public setting for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as the winner.
- To enter the prize draw, you must do the following during the Promotional Period:
- Login to your Facebook account and comment below the promotional post by The Crystal Maze Live Experience
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Facebook. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Facebook.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or invalid entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded as, being disrespectful towards other members of the Facebook communities or which contain anything which is likely to or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the promotion.
- An entrant’s use on Facebook and is subject to the Terms and Conditions located at https://www.facebook.com/terms.
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post contains offensive, defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; includes the names of any individual without their express permission; in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards; contains any content that could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner; includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc; contains any images of children; or contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code.
- Tweets and comments must not tag another person, brand or group. Tweets, comments and images must not show or mention another person except where the entrant has obtained express permission to publicly share their image or platform name. All entries must conform to Facebook guidelines and terms and conditions.
Prize and Fulfilment
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on 29/05/2023 (“Closing Date”) to be entered into the prize draw.
- One prize will be available to win during the Promotional Period for one winner.
- The prize consists of the following:
- 4 x tickets to Rocky Horror Picture Show at Peacock Theatre, London on June 10th 2023
- 4 X tickets to play The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience in London before the 31st December 2023.
- The prize is as stated and nothing else is included.
- The winner and guest are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative for the prize in whole or in part except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, or part of the prize, with one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter. The voucher is valid for a group of 8 people for 1 group experience at The Crystal Maze Experience in London.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The prize draw will take place on 30/05/2023 by an independent adjudicator who will randomly select the winner from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period.
- The winner will receive a direct message via Facebook 24 hours of the Closing Date of the Promotional Period. The winner will have 24 hours to accept the prize by following the instructions provided in the initial winning notification. The winner will need to confirm that they are a UK resident aged 18+ and provide their email address and county to accept the prize. Failure to do this, or if the winner is ineligible or rejects the prize, will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or reallocate the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their Facebook direct messages during this time in case they are the winner.
- Once the winner has confirmed acceptance of the prize and on completion of any verification process, the tickets for Rocky Horror Picture Show and a voucher for The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience will be emailed to the email address provided during the claim process within 7 working days.
Other Important Information
- The winner takes part in the prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent allowed by law; the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prizes whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the winner.
- If any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, the Promoter will endeavour to update entrants as to any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates or prize.
- Once the winner has confirmed a date and time to take the prize, the winner will need to email [email protected] to redeem their gift voucher with the date and time they would like to participate in The Crystal Maze Experience. Certain dates and times may be subject to availability.
- The gift voucher for The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- The tickets for The Rocky Horror Picture Show are only available for the 8.30pm performance on Saturday, 10th June 2023.
- The winner and their guests acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of the tickets, which can be viewed at: https://the-crystal-maze.com/terms-and-conditions/ and the tickets to Rocky Horror Picture show are bound by terms and conditions which can be viewed at: Terms & conditions – Sadler’s Wells (sadlerswells.com)
- Pregnancy strictly prohibits participation.
- The winner must be aged 18+ and the winner’s guests must be aged 12+.
- By participating in the promotion, the entrants licence and grant the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the posts submitted for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability, including, in particular, sharing the post via The Crystal Maze’s social media channels. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Entrants warrant that their entry shall not have been previously published or exploited in any part and that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- The Promoter will make available the winner’s surname and county of residence upon request by emailing [email protected] within 3 months after the closing date of this promotion. Promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting [email protected]. The Promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or fulfilment of their prize.
- Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize package is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange the prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for the winner not taking advantage of the prize due to health or any other reason.
- The prize must be taken by the winner in person unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize,