Look-a-like Facebook and Twitter Competition Terms and ConditionsCompetition Terms & Conditions
Lookalike Giveaway– Social Media Promotion April 2023
Full Terms & Conditions
By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. Please note nothing in these Terms restricts the participant’s statutory rights as a consumer and if required advice can be obtained from a Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau for further information relating to these statutory rights.
Promoter: Little Lion Entertainment, 22 – 32 Shaftesbury Ave, London, W1D 7EU
- This prize draw is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of Little Lion Entertainment (“Promoter”), its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- The prize draw will run from 20/04/23 to 23:59 on 26/04/2023 inclusive (“Promotional Period”). Any entries received outside the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- Internet access required and entrants must have an active public Facebook or Twitter account. If you do not have an account you will need to create one in order to participate – you will require an active email address in order to do this. No purchase necessary.
- You can enter into the prize draw only once. Only one entry per person will be counted, regardless of the number of Instagram comments made during the Promotional Period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple Instagram accounts will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the social media account used. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required.
- Entrants entering the promotion must have a public Instagram account.
- Any entries received from private accounts on Facebook or Twitter will not be entered due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account, participants must amend their account settings to a public account in order for their entry to be accepted.
- You must continue to keep your social media account on a public setting for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as the winner.
- To enter the prize draw, you must do the following during the Promotional Period:
- Login to your Facebook or Twitter account and complete the following steps on the promotional post as instructed in the post’s caption:
- Reply to the post with a picture of yourself or someone you know who you think looks like Richard O’Brien
- You must have permission from the person to share their image
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Instagram. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Instagram.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or invalid entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- The Promoter monitors responses to this promotion and if any responses or any previous posts made by an entrant are, or could be regarded as, being disrespectful towards other members of the Instagram communities or which contain anything which is likely to or could cause offence or distress will be removed from the promotion.
- An entrant’s use Instagram is subject to the Terms and Conditions located at https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511
- Participants’ entries will be deemed invalid if any post contains offensive, defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content; includes the names of any individual without their express permission; in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter, cause any widespread or serious offense (taking into account prevailing community views or standards; contains any content that could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner; includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc; contains any images of children; or contains content deemed socially irresponsible or likely to breach the CAP Code.
- All entries must conform to Instagram guidelines and terms and conditions.
Prize and Fulfilment
- Entries must be received by 23:59 on 26/04/2023 (“Closing Date”) to be entered into the prize draw.
- One prize will be available to win during the Promotional Period. The prize consists of the following:
- 1 x gift voucher to cover the value of 4 x tickets for either The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience London OR The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience Manchester and must be redeemed before 31st Dec 2023.
- The prize is as stated and nothing else is included.
- The winner and guest are responsible for all expenses not expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions as being included as part of the prize.
- There is no cash or other alternative for the prize in whole or in part except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize, or part of the prize, with one of equal or greater value at the choosing and discretion of the Promoter.
- Winner Selection and Notification: The prize draw will take place on 27/04/2023 by an independent adjudicator who will randomly select the winner from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period.
- The winner will receive a direct message via the social media platform within 3 working days of the Closing Date of the Promotional Period. The winner will have 5 working days to accept the prize by following the instructions provided in the initial winning notification. The winner will need to confirm that they are a UK resident aged 18+ and provide their email address and county to accept the prize. Failure to do this, or if the winner is ineligible or rejects the prize, will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter may at its absolute discretion award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original winner or reallocate the prize at its discretion without liability to the winner. The process will repeat until an eligible winner is able to claim the prize. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their Instagram direct messages during this time in case they are the winner.
- Once the winner has confirmed acceptance of the prize and on completion of any verification process, the gift voucher will be emailed to the email address provided during the claim process within 7 working days.
Other Important Information
- The winner takes part in the prize at their own risk and to the fullest extent allowed by law; the Promoter accepts no liability with regard to such prizes whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct of the winner, nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the winner.
- If any element of this promotion will be delayed or affected due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, the Promoter will endeavour to update entrants as to any unavoidable changes to the promotional dates or prize.
- The winner will be contacted by the Crystal Maze LIVE Experience Official Facebook or Twitter account to accept the prize and arrange booking of the prize.
- The gift voucher is valid for use before the 31st December 2023.
- The winner and their guests acknowledge and agree that they are subject to the full terms and conditions of the tickets, which can be viewed at: https://www.the-crystal-maze.com
- The winner must be aged 18+ and the winner’s guests must be aged 9+.
- By participating in the promotion, the entrant’s licence and grant the Promoter an exclusive, royalty free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display the posts submitted for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability, including, in particular, sharing the post via The Crystal Maze’s social media channels. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Entrants warrant that their entry shall not have been previously published or exploited in any part and that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- The Promoter will make available the winner’s surname and county of residence upon request by emailing [email protected] within 3 months after the closing date of this promotion. Promoter reserves the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting [email protected]. The Promoter may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or fulfilment of their prize.
- Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize package is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange the prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for the winner not taking advantage of the prize due to health or any other reason.
- The prize must be taken by the winner in person unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the value of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent) and to refuse to award the prize or disqualify any entrant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. By entering the promotion, all participants accept that they have no claim against Instagram whatsoever. By entering the promotion via Instagram all participants agree to a complete liability release for Instagram.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual issues which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by relevant local law with any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- Personal data is not shared with third parties except for the above purposes, in accordance with applicable law.
- By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by sending an email to [email protected].