Arriving on Foot:
22-32 Shaftsbury Avenue
Arriving by Tube:
Piccadilly Circus: 2 minute walk
Tottenham Court Road: 10 minute walk
Crystal Maze Restrictions
* Under 16s must be accompanied by someone who is 18+. All players must be 9+ to play
* Pregnancy (at any stage) strictly prohibits participation
* No open toed shoes or high heels
* The Crystal Maze is designed to be played in groups of 8 and under circumstances it may be necessary to split a team to ensure everyone can play
Sadly building which hosts the Crystal Maze Live Experience is such a historic building that accessibility wasn't taken into account and there is unfortunately no wheelchair access around the maze.
For those with limited mobility, adjustments can be made by the Maze Master as you go through the experience to ensure everyone has a truly amazing time!
We work incredibly hard to ensure our attractions are accessible to our guests, and photosensitivity is an area where we are extra cautious. There are some areas of the attraction where there are strobe/flashing lights which it is right we draw your attention to:
- Photo Green Screen at the beginning of your experience (camera flash)
- Strobing lights in the Industrial Zone stairs
- Strobing lights between the first and second Future Zones
- Lighting in the tunnel on the way to the Crystal Dome
- Within and around the Crystal Dome itself during the main show
- Camera flash from the manual photo taken after the Crystal Dome show
Unfortunately we aren't able to turn down/off these lights due to how they are built into the show and we would never want someone to put themselves at risk if their reaction to this type of lighting is severe, but I hope that gives a bit of an idea of the coverage/usage of the lighting.