LITTLE LION/ THE CRYSTAL MAZE
In these terms and conditions “LLE” refers to Little Lion Entertainment Limited
- Tickets you purchase are for personal use and cannot be exchanged, transferred or sold on for profit. Breach of this condition will entitle LLE to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
2a. In addition to the ticket price a transaction fee will be applied to your order. This fee is not refundable.
2b.In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of an administration fee per ticket and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable.
- To prevent fraud and protect LLE and you, we may carry out checks and/or you may be asked to provide additional information (such as a copy of a credit or debit card statement) after your booking so we can verify your purchase. If we suspect fraud we may cancel any order or tickets. Failure to supply these may result in the cancellation of your tickets
- You must inform LLE of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Our contact details are included in these Terms and Conditions. Our preferred method to contact you is email. You should take care to provide a current, valid email address and be aware that your email filter settings may treat our emails as spam or direct them to your junk folder.
- An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate, but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
- All shows are recorded using CCTV for the health and safety of you and our staff. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself.
- Purchasing tickets to The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience London ensures that you agree to our disclaimer. This can be viewed here.
DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
- Tickets may be despatched to you electronically or are available for collection at the admissions area.
- Tickets must be shown on either a digital device or printed when arriving at the attraction. Please ensure you have access to either of these on arrival as we will not admit customers without a valid ticket.
- Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected, and any corrections are discretionary. Refunds are not available.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS AND REFUNDS
- Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased. Other than for the reasons set out in these Terms and Conditions.
CANCELLATION, CHANGE OR POSTPONEMENT OF AN EVENT
- Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of LLE. LLE cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
- You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- If LLE cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, or show time, LLE will try to inform you. Customers will usually be contacted by email for phone or online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
- If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, LLE will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by the LLE you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Administration Fees are not refundable in these circumstances
- No refunds will be offered under any circumstances.
ATTENDING A SHOW
- LLE has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event/show (including loss, damage or theft of any personal property at an event).
- Admission to a show is always subject to any terms, conditions or rules of LLE. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then LLE may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
- Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the show). LLE has the rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
19a. Pregnancy strictly prohibits participation. This includes those who become pregnant between booking their ticket and playing the maze.
19b. The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience London is strictly for ages13+ (Under 18’s must be accompanied by a paying and playing adult). Customers aged under 18 that are not supervised by a paying and playing adult will not be allowed to play and no refund will be offered/given.
19c. You must be at least 1.2 meters tall to play The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience.
19d. Upon arrival at The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience you will be required to sign a health and safety waver. Failure to sign this will result in you being unable to play the attraction, and no refund will be offered. This is in line with our health and safety policy.
- Latecomers to the show may not be admitted, please arrive 30 minutes before the time stated on your ticket.
- The Crystal Maze is a physical attraction, if you are doubtful that you may be able to complete the maze please contact [email protected] for more information.
- When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age or eligibility if appropriate. Failure to produce a required document may result in an additional charge or refusal of admission.
- The Maze can be played in groups of a maximum of 8 people. If you purchase less than 8 tickets for your selected group/ timeslot you may have additional players added to your group.
- Your information will not be shared outside of Little Lion Entertainments and The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
- If you have registered, with LLE and/or any of our associated companies, your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information that you have expressed an interest in or that might be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive further material, please email [email protected]
- We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
- LLE cannot be liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, LLE does not seek to exclude its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than LLE, The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience and you.
- The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and LLE are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time and without notice.
GIFT TICKET/ VOUCHERS
- Your gift ticket/ voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Tickets must be booked and redeemed within this period.
Gift Vouchers Purchased on or after 8th June 2020
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable under any circumstances.
33a. The value of a Gift Voucher is redeemable against the facel value of tickets in your basket ticket, if the value of your basket is higher than the value of your voucher you will need to pay the difference in balance.
33b. Should the value of your Gift Voucher exceed the amount in your basket the remaining balance will be stored as credit which can be used against a future booking. No cash value, or change will be given.
Gift Tickets Purchased before 8th June 2020
- Your Gift Ticket is only valid at the Maze venue selected and cannot be transferred to other Mazes. Please check your Gift Ticket carefully before purchasing or redeeming.
- Gift Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Gift Tickets are redeemable for one ticket unless otherwise stated. No cash value, or change will be given.
Still confused? Then please contact Little Lion Entertainments Customer Services using the details set out below, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we’ll see what we can do to help.
Address: 22 Shaftesbury Avenue, Leicester Square, London, W1D 7EU
Telephone: 0161 791 0727
Email: [email protected]